Service Level Agreement
This Service Level Agreement (“SLA”) sets forth the details regarding the level of service and technical support for OptifiNow (the “Application”) that apply when your account is in good financial standing.
- For purposes of this SLA, a Unit of Downtime is one period of at least four hours during which the Application is unavailable because of problems with or the unscheduled maintenance of our hardware or system software. Downtime does not include (i) problems caused by factors outside of our reasonable control, (ii) problems resulting from any actions or inactions by you or any third party, (iii) problems resulting from your equipment and/or third party equipment not within our sole control, or (iv) network unavailability during scheduled maintenance of our network and/or servers.
- Our servers connect to the Internet through redundant high-speed connections on diverse backbones, ensuring data delivery to the end user in a quick and efficient manner. In any calendar month, we guarantee that Downtime will not exceed two Units of Downtime excluding, however, regularly scheduled maintenance. Any regularly scheduled maintenance will be performed during the hours of 5:00 pm and 5:00am PST. We work to ensure the functioning of all network infrastructures through continuous monitoring by our staff.
- If Downtime exceeds two Units of Downtime in any calendar month, we will, upon your written request, credit your account (a “Downtime Credit”) in an amount equal to the pro-rata price for one (1) day of service, for each Unit of Downtime as that term is defined herein.
- To receive Downtime Credit, you must request such credit by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within seven (7) days after the occurrence of Downtime. The aggregate maximum number of Downtime Credits to be issued for any and all instances of Downtime occurring in a single calendar month will not exceed two (2). Downtime Credits will be applied upon issue of the first invoice following the request for Downtime Credit, unless the Downtime occurs in your final month of service. In such case, a refund for the dollar value of the Downtime Credit will be mailed to you within sixty (60) days of the expiration of your service agreement.
- Technical Support
- A member of our technical support help desk staff will be available to assist you with problems and questions regarding the Application. We will supply telephone and/or email support to you regarding the Application between 7:00am and 6:00pm Monday – Friday PST.
- You may contact our technical support help desk via email at email@example.com, or by telephone at 562-282-4140. We may, from time to time, develop additional methods for you to contact the help desk.
- Service Level Agreement