As an Interaction Designer you will work closely with Developers to build intuitive, simple and informative data-driven user interfaces. You will be part of a small team of high-impact players, charged with driving product design for key components of the User Experience by leading Interaction Design across multiple verticals throughout the entire product lifecycle.
- Designing high quality visual and interactive web experiences.
- Lead Interaction and Visual Design with deliverables such as use case scenarios, task flow analysis, sitemaps, wireframes and UI element design.
- Strong background in usability patters and style guides.
- Assessing product design requirements and delivering platform-specific design assets to development
- Analyzing competitor offerings, customer feedback, site metrics and usability reports to create user-centered designs
- Communicating concepts through sketches, diagrams, wireframes, visual comps and interactive prototypes
- 2-4 years of interaction and visual design experience participating in the complete product development life-cycle of successfully launched consumer internet and/or mobile products
- Expertise in best practices for design , as well as solid experience in designing usable user interfaces
- Solid understanding of user-centered design process, design principles, typography, and color and page layout detail
- Experience with taking a data-driven approach to design
- Proven ability to work closely with engineers and product managers throughout all stages of the product cycle.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines for multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to work independently
- Passion for innovation and keeping up with the latest web technology trends
- Bachelor’s in Fine Arts, Graphics or related discipline and/or advanced degree(s) in Interaction Design, HCI, Industrial Design, other computer-related design disciplines, Computer Science, or equivalent
Qualified candidates should be prepared to provide an online portfolio or other examples of previous work with their resume submission. OptifiNow is an Equal Opportunity Employer.