A lead is a terrible thing to waste. OptifiNow Lead Management ensures all leads are tracked. nurtured and contacted in accordance with company defined practices.
Lead management is a critical component of a benchmark sales process. The sooner you can identify, capture and distribute high probability leads the greater the chance that you will close the opportunity
Why is it so critical to track leads? Because a typical company loses between 40-80% of sales leads somewhere in the sales cycle. If you aren't using a lead management system to manage your sales leads, chances are you're in the group losing a significant part of your investment in sales leads.
Integrating lead sources is a core competency at OptifiNow. We work with hundreds of lead providers and have integrated with thousands of websites and other marketing sources. The bottom line is that we make it easy to get your leads, no matter where they come from.
This is how you:
- Gain SPEED, clients see a lead to call averaging 5 seconds using our proprietary technology
- Achieve a more disciplined, lead management process
- Generate a higher volume of qualified leads
- Generate better conversion rates
- Drive more efficient use of Sales staff‘s time
- Reduce lead leakage and lead loss
- Get better business intelligence, metrics and reporting about leads
Lead Distribution & Routing – always finding the smartest path to results.
When it comes to lead routing, there are two basic scenarios. You can “push” leads to inside sales. Or you can let your people “pull” them from a database of available leads.
Utilizing a “push” or “pull” platform, OptifiNow's powerful lead distribution software enables your business to customized lead routing programs based on a variety of proven paradigms:
- Round Robin (Push) – Leads are routed to sales people one-at-a-time, based on business rules.
- Cherry Pick (Pull) - Leads are channeled into a “bucket”, where sales people can view details and identify the specific leads they want to cherry pick.
- Blind (Pull) - Sales people cannot see any “bucket” lead details and will simply pull the next available lead.
- Shark Tank (Pull) - Leads that are not activated in a timely manner are retracted from a sales person and put into an open list environment.
- Hybrid (Push/Pull) – This technique combines the benefits of both “push” and “pull” and merges them into a single, seamless process.
Lead Nurturing – establishing relationships by building trust.
To “nurture” is to provide care to encourage growth. Our definition of lead nurturing follows that classic example. By enabling you to provide relevant content to your prospects, based on their specific interests and needs, and delivered at the appropriate stages in their buying process.
This is how you nurture your leads. By creating meaningful, personalized dialogues with OptifiNow’s robust toolsets, which includes:
- Direct Mail — Strategically crafted direct response creative can be triggered to release at specified time intervals, as well as when leads reach certain milestones. Content and trigger rules can be customized depending on guidelines defined by the client.
- Emails — Like direct mail, you can optimize your email content, then flow it out automatically to your sales prospects, at specified time intervals based on pre-determined milestones.
- Reminders — Friendly, encouraging reminders can be automatically triggered based on specified rules and follow-up times.
- Twitter & Text — Personalized messages can automatically go out to prospects with timely, relevant content.
Reporting keeping a critical eye on conversion rates, sell-thru and win/loss.
By providing intuitive data mining and reporting tools, our system allows you to quickly analyze your data. Now you can find out instantly which leads are receiving follow-up (and which are not). Pinpoint the most profitable programs by determining which campaigns generate the most qualified leads and closed sales. Generate a wide variety of reports, including sales forecasts, and email them to other team members. Create highly targeted lists of decision-makers for seminars, webinars and email campaigns. With OptifiNow, it’s all ready when you are.
Integration — managing by capturing, organizing and funneling.
Taming the daily influx of leads can be a challenging proposition. That’s why the OptifiNow Lead Management system provides an automated, streamlined method of incorporating leads from a variety of sources, including
- Real-Time XML/HTTPS Post
- Import of CSV/Excel File
- Manual Input
OptifiNow also makes it easy for sales lead providers to automatically flow their data directly into the system. And when lead providers prefer to send leads via email, it’s never a problem. That’s because OptifiNow offers a proven email parsing service.
OptifiNow accepts data from virtually every industry, and participation in the Lead Provider Integration Program is free.
One way or the other, we’re ready to make your sales leads flow into the OptifiNow system in real time.
OptifiNow takes email marketing to the next level. Brand compliant messaging enabled at the individual sales rep level allows for targeted, personalized and relevant emails to each customer. We enable organizations to power data-driven campaigns and real-time communications, fueling customer engagement, increasing sales, and improving return on marketing investments.
OptifiNow is the only true multichannel communication solution today. With its integrated direct mail infrastructure, sales reps can mail targeted, personalized and relevant pieces to individual customers – one at a time!
OptifiNow makes it easy to create, target, send, and track SMS marketing campaigns. The functionality seamlessly integrates with our CRM database to get messages and offers immediately into customers hands.
Publish directly to Facebook and Twitter. Use a single application to create, send, and track email marketing and social media marketing messages. Save time and schedule your social posts for future delivery.
OptifiNow’s print on demand infrastructure empowers the local rep to produce localized, personalized and relevant materials to support individual sales efforts.