OptifiNow offers clients Customer Engagement Solutions through its fully integrated SaaS platform. It connects data, collaboration and creative with dynamic content creation to enable real time, multi-channel intelligent marketing and communication. Headquarters are located in Cerritos, California with sales offices in Newport Beach. OptifiNow is just starting to expand nationally, so this is a ground floor opportunity to join a technology company in its early development stage. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
The Client Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for helping clients get the biggest possible benefit from using OptifiNow software. The major aspects of a client’s lifecycle are; on-boarding, including system configuration, integrations, training, ongoing support and strategy consultation. The CSM works directly with the client through each of these milestones to ensure the highest levels of satisfaction and success. Additionally, The CSM must utilize all available people and resources within the company to help solve any client issues and perfect the use of the system.
The Client Success Manager is responsible for on boarding, system configuration, training and the ongoing support of OptifiNow clients. Every open task related to a client is owned to completion, along with all client communication regarding the tasks, by the CSM.
Specific duties include:
- Discuss best practices with the client and explore the pros and cons of potential configuration strategies
- Work with clients to ensure they are leveraging the solution and achieving success and engaging fee-based resources as necessary
- Disseminate application and vertical best practices
- Serve as a CRM coach and trusted advisor to large and strategic OptifiNow customers
- Advocate customer’s priorities internally within OptifiNow
- Proactively identify and implement application solutions and enhancements
- Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer support and contribute to the knowledge base
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert, in specific functional and technical areas
- Teach new administrators how to configure the modules the client has purchased
- Help clients understand and use features
- Host training seminars for all users of the system
- Engage with customer business stakeholders and users to drive client success and optimization or the application use
- Identify and schedule deliverables, milestones, and required tasks for all aspects of client on-‐boarding and other custom work
- Coordinate with client to keep them up to date on the progress and status of all projects
- Provide prompt and complete resolutions to technical challenges that have been escalated trouble
Qualified candidates should be prepared to provide an online portfolio or other examples of previous work with their resume submission.OptifiNow is an Equal Opportunity Employer.